BE LIGHT - THE MONARCH
Refreshed and elevated, our updated Monarch reaches new heights! The sleek black exterior lined with rich Cappuccino offers a timeless, versatile look that goes with everything. Paired with modern brushed gold hardware and a contemporary new logo plate, the Monarch is sure to make you feel like royalty! This updated version is available in three new styles not originally produced and eight styles in total. We can bow to that!
This compact tote bag is so light that you’ll almost forget you’re carrying it. When traveling, you can fold this bag up so small that it barely takes up any room in your luggage, giving you whole extra bag’s worth of packing space for souvenirs on your way home. For shorter jaunts around town, you’ll have plenty of space to pack everything you need to care for yourself and your little one. Multiple pockets make it easy to keep your stuff separate from baby’s. and zippered closures keep everything secure.
- Pockets – 1 zippered pocket in main compartment; Zippered closure on main compartment; 2 insulated bottle pockets
- Fabrics – Light-colored lining; silver-ion treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – 2 tote straps with 10” drop; Reinforced fabric loops for attaching messenger strap (Sold separately) or other accessories (Sold separately)
- Hardware – Metal hardware
- Extras – Machine washable; Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions – 12”W x 14”H x 3”D
- Weight – 1 pound
Thank you for my jujube collection! ❤️❤️
BE LIGHT - TEAL LAGOON
From the zippers and prints to all the details, just so pretty all throughout! Spacious and light too and washable. And the customer service is just amazing on all levels. Thank you Candy of CEO Emporium ❤️
I love this to the moon and back! <3
My big old diaper bag is too big and heavy now. With a toddler I do not really bring as much stuff as before but I also have a heavier kid to carry. The be light is just the right size and weight for our needs now. Plus I can' really help my self from HP stuff :p
We Also Recommend