BE RIGHT BACK - TIBETAN RED
A classic returns back to the Ju-Ju-Be line with changes requested by our best of mommy fans! The ultimate hybrid...everything a traditional, full-featured ergo backpack is...with the details and form of a beautiful fashion bag. All of Ju-Ju-Be's standard features included (i.e., a pinch of sass, a dash of technology and a huge dollop of cool style!).
- Padded back panel with breathable mesh for added comfort ... as well as some signature Ju-Ju-Be stitching for that extra flair.
- Ergonomically curved and padded shoulder straps.
- Quick grab handle.
- Cell phone pocket.
- Mommy pocket with diapers and wipes pocket on the front.
- 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets … with Thinsulate™ by 3M™. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Top storage pocket for your MP3 player, sunglasses or digital camera … Cheese!
- Memory foam changing pad included in the back panel zipper compartment ... and with an 11.5-inch opening, it is also suitable for tablets, small laptops, magazines, etc.
- Picture pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends. - Teflon™ ... so stains don't stick.
- Agion® Antimicrobial Linings ... kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other bad stuff.
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable ... air dry.
Love the less structured BRB in the Chromatics line. Perfect for travelling!
BE RIGHT BACK - GALAXY
BE RIGHT BACK - HARRY POTTER FLYING KEYS
BE RIGHT BACK - BUTTERFLY FOREST
This is my first ever Jujube purchase and I couldn't be any happier with it. It is so beautiful, and has excellent functionality. I used it right away as my carry on bag during a recent travel. I used it as a diaper bag, and has enough space for my personal items, and travel documents. I also used it as a daily bag as we went around theme parks. So smartly designed, and very easy to use. I love it. Needless to say, I am hooked! More Jujube shopping!
We Also Recommend