RENTAL: TULA TODDLER CARRIER - SEA OF DREAMS
Our rental program allows you to try before you buy! Rent, snuggle your little one close, then return! If it’s Tula Love, you will get a 10% discount code at the return of your rental in order to purchase your very own. It's easy to get started!
A Tula Carrier Rental is PhP1,000 for 14 days! Your freshly washed Tula rental ships next business day to you.. The PhP2,000 security deposit is fully refundable upon the carriers return in good condition.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in CEO Emporium's Rental Program.
- Green canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in green to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
EACH TULA CARRIER:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 25–60 pounds
- Can be used from about 18-24 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds AND 32 inches tall)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for toddler’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
I'm glad that I rented out their toddler carrier. I immediately felt and saw the difference because I was already having a hard time using the standard baby-size carrier (lower back pain and hip discomfort after a few mins of wearing my LO). I did not experience that with the the toddler-size carrier, we were both comfortable. I just personally feel that the material is a little warm when used here in our country esp during daytime outside walks.
Thanks CEO Emporium for having the option to rent a carrier for short-time use before purchasing. ;)
We Also Recommend