SUPER BE - SPOOKTACULAR KAWAII
This ultralight tote is the perfect choice for the mom-about-town. Roomy and spacious, this bag can accommodate large laptops, notebooks and anything else you want to stow inside. The top is zippered, so there is no need to worry about your things falling out if your bag topples over in transit. Multiple storage pockets make it easy to get organized so that nothing gets lost in the bottom of the bag. This lightweight tote is comfortable and easy to carry, wherever the day takes you.
- Dimensions – 18”W x 15”H x 5.5”D
- Weight – 1 pound
- Pockets – 2 mesh pockets and one extra-long zippered pocket in main compartment; Zippered closure on main compartment; Large back pocket with snap closure; 3 exterior front pockets
- Fabrics – Light-colored lining; silver ion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Highly stain resistant exterior, spills wipe right off
- Straps – 2 tote straps with 12” drop
- Hardware – Metal hardware
- Extras – Key fob; Machine washable; Limited lifetime warranty (excluding wear and tear)
It’s cute... It’s spooky... It’s spectacular... It’s a kawaii spooktacular! Get into the spooky season any time of the year with the tokidoki x JuJuBe Spooktacular Kawaiicollection! Choose one or all ten styles in this line featuring a Halloween-themed print replete with black cats, candy, witches, jack-o-lanterns, and dancing zombiesand skeletons. Frightfully sweet, eerily cuddly, and awfully adorable, these creepy-cute kawaii characters have bright accents of green, orange, and purple to bring outthe fall fun. On a background that’s black as night, Donutella flies around in her witch’s hat with bats and ghosts, while trick-or-treating Unicornos and Cactus Friendsjoin in the All Hallows’ Eve celebrations.
SUPER BE - KAWAII IN THE SKY
SUPER BE - ROSE GOLD WHIMSICAL WATERCOLOR II
It was big but nice! I can use it in packing things for my twins
So spacious, so light and so pretty! I can put everything in it!
such an awesome print! CEO never disappoints with top notch service!
We Also Recommend