TULA COAST - FROST
Whether your goals are to get outside and be more active or find more time to connect with what's most important, our Tula Coast Carrier can help you stay chill! Our breathable mesh carrier, Tula Coast 'Frost' is a calming combination of icy blue shades. Coast Frost's linear design is paired with a navy mesh panel and mesh hood; and our navy blue canvas for the waist and arm straps.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
- High quality mesh center panel in navy that allows optimal airflow
- Navy canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in navy breathable mesh
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
EACH TULA CARRIER:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (standard sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Standard sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert (sold separately), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
We Also Recommend