TULA STANDARD CARRIER - SEA OF DREAMS (EXCLUSIVE DESIGN)
A first in the Philippines, Sea of Dreams is a Tula Baby Carrier exclusive design for CEO Emporium.
A marine themed print featuring ethereal sailboats with watercolor brush strokes backed on navy blue canvas, it is reminiscent of boats lined along Manila Bay. The color scheme is also characteristic of the Philippine flag making it distinctly Filipino.
If you are dreaming of sunsets by the beach, let the Sea of Dreams Tula take you there while holding your precious one close!
- Navy blue canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in navy blue to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
EACH TULA CARRIER:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (standard sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Standard sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert (sold separately), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
We Also Recommend