TULA TODDLER CARRIER - SEA OF DREAMS (EXCLUSIVE DESIGN)
A first in the Philippines, Sea of Dreams is a Tula Baby Carrier exclusive design for CEO Emporium.
A marine themed print featuring ethereal sailboats with watercolor brush strokes backed on navy blue canvas, it is reminiscent of boats lined along Manila Bay. The color scheme is also characteristic of the Philippine flag making it distinctly Filipino.
If you are dreaming of sunsets by the beach, let the Sea of Dreams Tula take you there while holding your precious one close!
- Navy blue canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in navy blue to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
EACH TULA CARRIER:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 25–60 pounds
- Can be used from about 18-24 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds AND 32 inches tall)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for toddler’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
We Also Recommend