MEO LITE FACE MASK - SHADOW
MEO™ is a distinctive protective mask designed specifically for human health. Originating in New Zealand, it combines elements of nature, technology and innovation and will contribute towards a healthier world.
- Meo Lite Mask (with 2 regular Meo Helix Filter - 50grams heavier than thin version)
- Size: Large
5 key elements:
- Prevent flu – Highly effective in filtering 99.99% of harmful airborne bacteria, removing most flu pathogens. This unique anti-bacterial quality helps users reduce the risk of being infected by colds and flu. It can also reduce noxious gases such as formaldehyde.
- Capture particles – Efficient in capturing 99.80% PM0.1 harmful particles, you will have total confidence that it's protecting you from diseases caused by particles in the air.
- Comfortable and breathable – Extensive research and analysis have results in a mask that can be molded to fit every face comfortably. Adjustable ear loops and nose band form a perfect seal. Its high-tech materials, quality of workmanship, and unique replaceable filter reduces the build-up of moisture and heat, making MEO™ a highly breathable face mask. It's so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it.
- Prevent allergy – Helix™ filter uses natural New Zealand wool media. It is natural, comfortable and soft, effectively filtering the dust in the air and most allergens like pollen, mold, dust mites etc. and reduces the occurrence of respiratory allergies, such as hay fever, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma.
- Safe and skin-friendly – The fabric is safe and non-toxic. It's easy to put on, comfortable to wear, and offers the user an unrivaled level of protection.
Its many advantages include:
- Superior electrostatic performance for capturing particles
- Removes noxious gases
- Inhibits growth of bacteria
- Made from a renewable resource
MEO™ natural filter uses scientifically selected wool from sheep specially breed in Wanaka, New Zealand.
The Meo mask fits perfectly to my 3yr old son and it is adjustable and more breathable. It's worth the money since it is washable and it is skin friendly so no more rashes on my son's face. Will definitely recommend this.
We Also Recommend